Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Practice makes perfect, ey?

I'm a sucker for drawings without any outlines- but I suck at doing them myself.. OTL
SO!! Yesterday I decided to take a break from what I was doing at the time and do something out of a tiny little sketch I had made earlier that day. As I started doing the line art I thought to my self that his hair was really fluffy.. and I think it was at that point that I decides to screw the lines and practice colouring without them! D:
I'm pretty happy with the result, but of course I would love to get better at drawing like this!
Practice makes perfect, ey?

Also, I made this picture earlier today!
Not sure if I like it, it really was a fast thing that I had to finish for a school application.. I hope that they don't judge all my "skills" after this silly picture! o__o'
Anyway, the main assignment was to create a promotion plan for a business that exist in Sweden. I choose the ice cream company Ben & Jerry's.. XD
So what this picture is for is to show what Ben & Jerry's resembles.. =___=

No comments:

Post a Comment