Tuesday, August 3, 2010

fun with markers

Ooh~ It was such a long time ago since I had this fun painting with my markers!
Each one of these 3 chibis had something fun to offer!

-I gave the first one (the one in the middle) fun details and I like the whole design of him
-The second one (first one from the left) was sooo fun to work with since I don't often use such a limited colour scale or warm colours~ But the most fun with it was that I had so many tones of just those colours and that allowed me to really work with the shading!
-The last one I did (the girl) wasn't as fun to do, and I failed allot while colouring it XD But I experimented with the "bathing ring" and learned some new things that I would like to get better at

Also, these pictures is all about 8cm tall on paper which made it difficult to colour and I have not edited them a bit in Photoshop. That means that if you enlarge the picture, you'll see all my mistakes = FUN STUFF!?

No comments:

Post a Comment