Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BUSY

I know, I know.. I suck at updating with new stuff! I also know that nobody likes to hear bad excuses, but I have had a lot at school lately and for that I haven't been able to draw something good enough (tho I have made a lot of small but ugly sketches each day) to upload here on the blog.
BUUUT I have started with something that will end up as an 50x70cm big poster! Hopefully I'll put up some for sale, but only if I find a good material at school to print on that will stand to be rolled and shipped out. I don't think that I have uploaded the sketch for it here on the blog, but I'm making it from a drawing I did in the summer (a traditional made one) and I think it'll turn out superb~
Until then, here is a picture I made last week and yes, I have started to draw chibis again

No comments:

Post a Comment