Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Exploring Animation

Ooh! I'm so excited right now!! Yesterday we got two fantastic assignments for our next module- Exploring Animation. The first one is to draw an animation with one thing that you don't like and one thing you like and make an "transformation" between these two. But it doesn't stop there.. We also have to make a transformation with the thing the person in front of us dislike to the thing we like! And, as always, they're encouraging us to try new things~
SO! What am I going to do? To start with, the thing I dislike is horses and the thing I like is, eeeh.. actually, it turned out to be a lot of things in one.. but we can say body modifications (piercings and tattoos f.ex.) to simplify it! And to challenge myself I've chosen to work with Flash.

So angry..!!

This is how it looks for the moment.. I don't want to make it to complicated since it'll be animated + I work in a program that makes me extremely frustrated at the moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment