Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sorry

I'm sorry that I haven't written any "proper" blog posts lately, but I've been sick and it's been deadlines in school etc., etc. .. But I now feel better and if I remember correctly, I only have one deadline before Christmas!

Today I spent the whole day at home, been both pretty awesome and boring. I've been trying to stay off the computer and school, so I spent most of my day baking and trying to figure out the last things for my portfolio/application-thingie! The boring part is that I need to finish all the text before I start to glue everything together x_____x I WANT TO GLUE STUFF!! Not sure why, but I find that very fun.. OTL
At least I did two fast sketches that'll be in it + some planing of placement of stufff


OH! Today I got an e-mail that I can pick up my Inkling and I also ordered an AZUM t-shirt from McBess. I'm really curious about the Inkling, hopefully I'll be in a good mood for drawing tomorrow after I pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment