Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Personal Project

So, this "Personal Project" I've been talking about for a while.. Now it's time to reveal it!


I'll do one picture a day for one year
 

Well, actually it's not a big deal, but I wanted to try it out for one month before I made it public~
The reason for this is not to make awesome shit, it's to have a good foundation to make awesome shit! To have a routine and draw one thing/day will make me not loose my skills (only improve them), try new stuff and experiment with it, learn to draw even tho I don't feel like it or have any creativity and occasionally make drawing I can have in my portfolio.
I'm not sure how I'll present all the drawings, but I think I'll save it for the end of every month.. But I'll experiment and see what's best! Unfortunately this months drawings is not all in hi-res. since scanners is one of an illustrators worst enemies.

These are the pictures made in January:






























No comments:

Post a Comment