Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tim Burton

This Thursday I left my internship early to go look at the Tim Burton exhibition here in Paris. I've been wanting to do it since I arrived to Paris (was a lot of posters around town then) since I see Tim Burton as a MASTER of character design! But when me and Matt tried to go there the queue was two hoers long..!

Anyway, on Thursday it was no line at all and once inside I thought that it was really worth it trying to get in once again. I had no idea that it would so much art by Burton, my expectations was a lot of prop from his films, some nice behind the scenes materials and info about him. Of course, there was those things, but what I enjoyed the most was going around looking at his sketches and drawings. Both personal, school related and for his films.

So, if you're in Paris, like the work of Tim Burton and have some extra cash, go and have a look!!


No comments:

Post a Comment