Monday, September 10, 2012

August

Here are (finally) the pictures from August! May not look like that many and that's becouse I spend more then one day on each bag (made 3 of them) and the same goes for one of the drawings. I have to start being more organised again whit this whole project.. + one of the sketches is going to be a gift so I don't want to show it here just yet. And no, I still haven't finished the list! Just did two of the things this month.


21. Something you want

I wanted a hug! I was alone in me and my mums apartment, and it really is too big for one person. Made me feel alone, I like having my mum around so I can hug her randomly. 
22. Something you miss
I was watching Miami Ink and I realized how much I miss learning. It feels like my development within drawing has been standing still for too long now.





No comments:

Post a Comment