Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hello Spring

I had some fun with my spray cans and sticker-paper today, let's take a look!

 I packed everything I needed..


..and went outside! I brought a large piece of cardboard+newspapers with me since I love this place (and nature in general) and don't want it to get destroyed.


Picking out nice combos..


..and experimenting with some different ways to colour.


Quite messy and I regret not having any cover for my mouth and nose! Afterwards it felt like I had a painful rainbow in my throat. NOT NICE.


So this is the result, six sheets of sticker-paper sprayed and ready for the magic.


When I got home I firstly sketched up the lines I wanted to paint. Then I sat down on my balcony and got started, really nice~


First whites, then blacks. I sort of got it finished, but I couldn't get the arms and legs in any good colour, so you'll see the fully finished sticker monster next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment