Saturday, January 11, 2014

Metro 2033

I'm currently reading Metro 2033, a book that takes place in future Moscow where the people is living down in the metro. They locate through the different subway lines and talk a lot about how beautiful some of the stations are and I finally (I've read about half the book now) looked them up. Seriously. I want to go to Moscow now and just ride the subway and see all these fantastic stations! I looked them all up but also found this site with all this fantastic footage of what must be some of the most decorative, beautiful ones. They give me the feeling of being in an Victorian castle, a space station, a location made for mystery or a sterile operation room. Very Russian anyway.







No I couldn't decide for just a few. Yes there's a lot of basic/boring/ugly ones as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment