Sunday, March 7, 2010

Magical Unicorn


Here is a tutorial of my newest creation!!
Open the picture in another window and read the text along with the pictures~
But remember!! This is just how I do it.. O__O

1. Clean up and enlarge the sketch
2. Print it and place it an the t-shirt
3. Turn the t-shirt inside-out and make sure that the paper will be still (I use safety pins)
4. Put it on the lightning table and pick a place where to start~
5. For this picture, I chose to start with a white line art just 'cus I didn't want to have a dark..
6. Then just wait for the paint to dry and start to fill the whole thing!! It's a bit tricky with big one-coloured parts.. if the paint gets dry it'll make ugly marks if you paint another layer on it >:
7. Time for the rest of the unicorn..
8. I often start with the skin colour, even if I paint, draw or do something digital!
9. After that I coloured the clothes so that the skin colour would have time to dry
10. And then the face..
11. With everything done on the unicorn/dude it's time for the background,
I started with just some shapes
12. Time for more details!
13. Found some fonts for the text I wanted to have~
14. Same thing, enlarge and print, put it under the t-shirt on the lightning table..
15. Yessss..
16. Some more work with the background
17. Ops! I forget the shoe~ I also changed the colour on the shirt..
18. I was starting with the test BLOODY RAINBOW on the back and THIS happened..!
19. I measured out the middle of the text and covered the dots with bigger dots
20. And so the back's done as well

I'll show better pictures of the whole thing later :3

No comments:

Post a Comment