Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some sketches

Some sketches that I have made between the 17 and 25 (today) of Mars! I don't want to explain all of them, but if you follow the numbers you'll get some short ones of a few~
1. Did him while w8ing for the bus, still don't know where to put his arms..
2. I'm a Harry Potter geek! I was reading the 4th book (on the 5th now..!) when this was made

3. LoL, my mums "boyfriend/husband" has a new dog, a little puppy on 9-10 weeks!! When he jumps his back legs hits the basket so he often ends up looking like this XD

4. I was sitting on the bus when a strange man took the seat next to me.. He was talking on the phone about his drug problems, that the police had been at his place and that he was going into rehab soon- all like it was nothing embarrassing at all! But.. I just fell for him.. XD He had these kind eyes and voice, and his hair was in a nice looking mess.. I hope everything goes well for him *sends my love*
5. Some kind of creatures I came up with today.. >u<
6. I.. I just like him!! OKAY?! I think it's the thin neck and his smile.......

1 comment:

  1. Daw your drawings always look so adorable c: Even the scary dragons.
    Och det där trädet ser ut som ett riktigt rötägg

    ReplyDelete