Friday, April 16, 2010

One Piece

About a week ago, a friend and I started talking about making some merchandise.. Everything from stickers to clay figures! The plan is to sell these things at cons (like UppCon or NärCon) in the future, but it'll take some time >;

My favourite manga of all time is One Piece, so of course I had to start drawing some characters from the series! XD I'm not sure what to make of them, but I'm thinking about charms~

I plan on making 3 more characters from One Piece in this style, but now I'll start fixing these ones up in Photoshop ^u^

2 comments:

  1. These are so lovely <3 Jag längtar till att få se dem klara c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. TNX >u<

    Började fixa på Ruffy, men gilla inte hur de blev.. >: Ska pröva med en annan färg på konturerna

    ReplyDelete