Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rocket In Your Face

Two days ago a friend of mine started to talk to me on msn, complaining about his drawing skills and that I should learn him to draw.. XD I said that I couldn't learn him, but that I could give him tips about how I do things. Anyways, it ended up that I did these things..!!


The reason why he asked me for help was because he had started to make a game for fun (he also works with making games, but this was for himself), and needed some characters for it! The name if the game is Rocket In Your Face and I was like LOLOLOL I LOVE IT!! when he told me XD So instead of just giving him some idea sketches, I started to make some example characters~ It was really fun to draw them and I think I'll make some more..! TuT

4 comments:

  1. Woa game sprites <33 I would so play this game oh god

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ^^ If he finish it I'll ask for a copy! I think he said he was going to make it for xBox..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah that's neat........ well just typical that I don't have an Xbox >:C

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASDFGHJKL I don't have one neither.. .____.

    ReplyDelete