Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Combo

You know how you can make combos of one good thing with another, to make an awesome mix? Like ice cream and chocolate souse for example!
Well, these sorts of mixes is something that makes me happy.. I just saw this music video and it just made me so happy! It sounds really silly when I put it to words like this, but think about it. It's a great song with a great video. You get sooo much more than just a song, or just a video!



I'm really exited to start school again. I have only heard/seen good things about/from Hyper Island and Motion Graphic seems like SUCH a fun thing to focus on! I have no idea what I'll turn out to be, or if I'm any good at motion, but it feels right..!

Bla bla bla!
Here, have two other nice mixes while I'm on it:







No comments:

Post a Comment