Monday, July 25, 2011

Muji & Granit

Today I was at a store called Muji and their stuff really impresses me!I love their style, mostly because I'm a sucker for cardboard paper.. but also of the simplicity. If they would describe one of their products, I think it would be something like "This is a note book. Nothing more, nothing less". I didn't buy anything this time, but I can almost promise that I'll get something from Muji in the near future..!


Another store that I like is Granit.
I guess Granit and Muji is kind of the same except for their choice of colours and some materials. One thing that I prefer when it comes to Granit, is that they don't use as mush plastic as Muji.

I didn't bring my camera, so none of the pictures is taken by me!

I bet that I'll spend a lot of money at both Granit and Muji when I get a job and it's time for me to move away from home again..!

No comments:

Post a Comment