Monday, August 1, 2011

Friends

If I have any friends with cool blogs/portfolios? OF COURSE I HAVE!!
Here is some of them:

- Sophia "Bob" Hansson is azum behind the camera and I like the style she use to edit her photos. I'm often so busy looking at them that I forget to read the text..!

A commission I made for Bob a while ago

- Linnea has one of the coolest tumbler accounts that I know about~
- Jimmy, a crazy dude. Yepp.
- Magnus Snickars is a very talented artist! I LOVE his stuff! He's the one who really got me started with drawing in Illustrator~
- Daniel "Weelow" Velu is a good "internet friend" who's working his way to become an concept artist. If you're into fantasy/game stuff he's someone you should follow!
- Pernilla is bloging about stuff she likes and things she has made herself. A talented person with a good taste for design~
- Per "Perry" Gustafsson is very good when it comes to graphic design, looking forward to see more stuff from him! He also have a blog with cool, inspiring stuff

Not only are my friends talented, they are fun to hang out with as well! Here is Pernilla and Per poking on another creative one

- Karin/"Jägarn" and I started out talking on the internet as well, I just had to be friends with that crazy and talented person..! It has been so fun and inspiring to see her crow as an artist ;u;
- Emil started impressing me the very first time I saw his drawings. I envy his style and commitment- for over a half year he has been drawing a picture EVERY DAY..!!
- Agnes Kallin, wow.. WOW! Her photos makes are full with emotions and tallent!
- Ida "Blixtra"/"Polly Peper" is one of my oldest, and most tallented, friends! (Lol we also met on the internet.) I have seen her grow, and fight for her dreams about becoming an tattoo artist and it makes me so happy that her dream is coming thru~

My friends is what inspires me.
Just by being themself, they give me a lot. Both love and inspiration.
I'll look around for more blogs/portfolios from other friends, hoping that they'll give you some of that love and inspiration as well!

Cheesy ending is cheesy!! Here, have a random picture to forget about it!

1 comment: