Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Suitcase

As you may know, I'm currently studying Motion Graphic Design at Hyper Island. We haven't really started working yet since we have mostly set out focus on preparations these last 2-3 weeks. But, pretty soon after that we started a couple of guys in my class came up with the idea "One week One Piece". Basically we're going to select a theme and create something around that in a one week period. This week the theme is "Suitcase" and I'm working with another one in my class! We are going to make a short animation where I'm working on the girl who's the main character in the story. I'll make some mare stuff later, but here's some of the stuff I've made so far~



Not the greatest stuff, but it's fun working in illustrator again! Also, super fun to do clip art stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment