Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Production

Yesterday we got introduced to our new, very much anticipated, module here at Hyper Island- Production!
During four weeks we're going to do two projects, and yesterday we started with the first one that'll be done next week. This project will end up as a 30-60sek long movie that our client will use as visuals at an event.
The mission is to only use grayscale colours and make the logo the "hero". My group has decided on using origami as our source of inspiration, something that I really like!
Here is what I've done so far:
Illustator file

Cinema 4D file

Yes, that's correct, I've started exploring the world of 3D! This isn't that particularly complicated, but still it makes my brain go crazy!! I just can't connect my mind with my actions..

No comments:

Post a Comment