Friday, June 15, 2012

Titles

Remember this project? Well, it was a while ago since I worked on it but I'm glad to do so again! Using all these colours and drawing in pixels is a nice change from what I've been doing lately. Now that I think of it, haven't it been a lack of colours for a while now..?
Anyhow, this project started a few months ago and I've been writing some previous posts about it. The story is about a guy who sells fruits and has to fight off candy and collect slices of melon to later defeat the boss!! Pretty kick-ass story, right? The idea from the beginning was just to create something nice for the eye with bright colours and fancy character designs.


 Character design

First pixel version

Unfortunately this will only be a video, not a real game.

No comments:

Post a Comment