Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 2

See part 1 and explanation here!

11. Turning Point in your Life
Sunne! First time I moved away from home and that changed a lot. I learned new things about myself and got new experiences and a looot of friends.


12. Most Recent Accomplishment
Seriously, best set of cinnamon buns I've ever made..!!


13. Comic
I was picking wild strawberries the day before and did this "typical Swedish thing"-comic.


 14. Favourite Fairytale
Eeeh.. I don't really have one. Instead of putting to much thought in it I ended up doing typical things in a fairytale. The evil pointy mountains, the hill far far away, a castle, forest, lake and road.


15. Family picture
My family may be a little odd.. I thought about drawing everybody but then I realized how complicated that would be. For example, my step mom+siblings isn't part of my "real" family and even tho my uncle and cousin are dead they'll always be part of the family. I think this solution turned out surprisingly well.


Random drawings when I didn't want to follow the list.


I did an animation as well that took me 2 days, but I can't upload it here and you'll probably see it later when I'm 100% done with it. AND THERE'S ONE PICTURE MISSING WTF I DON'T EVEN

1 comment:

  1. Lägenheten var väl aldrig så bra städad som på bilden?! ;)

    ReplyDelete