Monday, October 8, 2012

19 day inspiration BOOM!

Almost every day for soon a week now I've been getting small but intense doses of happiness! Why? Well, in one month I'm going to Indonesia!! It's going to be epic, sooo fucking epic..! I'll be in the capital Jakarta, but also (and for most of the time) on Bali. I'll be there for about 19 days, enjoying the heat, having fun with my friends, go on adventure and hopefully get duper inspired. I've heard that Bali is sort of a paradise and that Jakarta is a really big and busy town. I'm so looking forward to see visit both these places and hope that I can bring my drawing materials and make stuff (whenever I'm not busy enjoying other things) from all the new, inspiring sights.

If Google is to trust, this is somewhat how Bali looks like
 



 

1 comment:

  1. Hej Marlene!
    Thats amazing that you will be going to Bali!
    It is such a beautiful place.
    I was there 2 summers ago.
    You have to visit the cliffs at Uluwatu and would be nice to take a drive or long walks and get lost around the paddy fields :)
    It is really beautiful.
    Have a great time there!

    /Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete