Friday, October 5, 2012

Helpless

Before I started my "One drawing per day"-project I hated using sketchbooks. I didn't get the idea with them. I felt limited by the size and pressure to perform since you can't really just tear out the page with the "bad" drawing. But now when I don't have any, I feel helpless. What am I supposed to do with my ideas now?! I've been looking around stores at the local mall, but nothing.. The only thing with blank pages I can find is books with those spiral holders, no thanks!! They make me nervous. True story.
So I mostly doodle stuff on single sheets of papers now, quotes that pops up in me head or that I hear from shows or read somewhere, silly self portraits, random shapes and colourful splashes of watercolour.
I need a new sketchbook, damn it!


2 comments:

  1. Moleskine-skrivböcker har böcker med blanka sidor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testat Moleskin en gång och gillade det inte,har dock fått reda på att de finns olika sorters textur på sidorna.. Men tycker att de är svinigt dyra för att va skissböcker D:

    ReplyDelete