Monday, January 28, 2013

Effective Monday!

Since I have my animation class on Mondays until 12, I get half day off. It fits me good since then I can study for my Graphic Illustration class and whatever I need to spend extra time on. Today I think I used that extra free time very efficiently! Except for doing the dishes and cooking food I've finished my first assignment for the Graphic Illustration class and worked on a freelance job + added something to my wall.
The assignment was to sketch up a book cover for a childrens book about a hedgehog that's travelling the world + a character sketch of him.



And here's a crappy Photo Booth pic of the latest addition to my wall!


I used my spray cans and I do not recommend doing that inside! I still got a head ace even tho I had my door and window open.. And it was quite clumsy since I had to move all my stuff I had beneath it and cover the sealing/sides wit paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment