Monday, May 3, 2010

BAGS BAGS BAGS~

So, I have just bought myself 20 fabric bags..!! 10 with short handles and 10 with long ones and all the bags are around 42x38cm.~

The one on this picture is with long handles ^u^ You may recognise the unicorn, but I like it so i reused it D: I'll paint BLOODY RAINBOW on the other side as well ;D Also, no one have ordered this one, so it is for sale [someone bought it]!! All the bags I'll be painting will cost between 50-150 kr/each, even if the picture is commissioned or not.

If you are intrested, mail me at mar.lene@live.se and name the mail
BANANASANDWICH~

2 comments:

  1. Aaah it turned out so lovely! I love how you worked in the rainbow there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yooou >u< <3 Yeah, I thought it was a bit empty with just the unicorn, and I wanted to see how all my colours worked out on the fabric. so it was två flugor in one smäll ;D

    ReplyDelete