Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pink Yoshi

Today I FINALLY finished this patchwork/blanket for my friend :D
And yes, it's a pink 8-bit Yoshi ^u^

Gosh.. This was fun to make :3 A big pain in the butt, buuut.. totally worth it! It's so cool to see it grow and grow from all those small squares and then to end up as something cool like this!
Not sure how long it took me, but I started with it some months ago.. D: I didn't post any "in the making" pictures since the one I did it for wanted it as a surprise.

I changed the original pattern just a little, since I thought it would look better.
Also, those of you who follow me on deviantART may have seen a previous patchwork I made last summer. I must say this was much more fun to make..! A lot more colour and a funnier pattern ^___^

Hope you all LOVE it!!
I do~

2 comments:

  1. That is by far the coolest blanket I have ever seen. Seriously D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOAHAHAHAHA thank yoooou <3 ;u;

    ReplyDelete