Saturday, May 15, 2010

Schools

On June the 2nd, I'll graduate from MediaGymnasiet, Nacka strand, after 3 years of fun.
It's a terrifying, exiting and strange feeling that lies over me..
What will happen now?

BUT

Yesterday, I got a letter from another school, Broby Grafiska.
In the letter they said that I was welcome to a workshop and interview at the school next mouth~
It feels really good that I past the first "step"!!
Tho the scary part is that the school is in Sunne, Värmland, and that's about 3½-5h. away from where I live now.. and the interview is on a Thursday, so I'll probably have to go there myself sincy my parents and brother will be busy working.
I don't know much about this school besides what I have read on their website, so I think it will be a good thing to visit the school for more inside information!

Also, I have applied for another school here in Stockholm, Hyper Island. It's an AWESOME school that have students from all over the world and gives their students all sorts of opportunities~ Also, I have visited the school two times and know a guy who's a student there now, and.. wow, they are all so nice and everyone seems so talented!!
But the bad part about the school is that I don't think it won't help me develop my art.. "Just" my creativity and knowledge of new programs etc.
Also, Hyper Island will also invite students that have past the first "step" to interviews and a 3 day long workshop to see if you fit the school or not, and if I remember correctly, that will be around the same days that I'll have to go visit Broby Grafiska for the same thing..

So, what school should I choose (if they both except me), what school will become my future?
The school where the program is 3 years long, far away from where I live and that I don't know that much about BUT that will probably be more my sort of education?
Or the school that I have heard and seen so many good things about, that is in my home town, where the program is 2 years and will probably result that I have a job in the end of it BUT doesn't really educate me in what I'll become better at?

Gaaah.. I have so many questions in my head!!
I think I'll just have to w8 and see.. and deal with all this when I know for sure if the schools have accepted me or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment