Friday, November 19, 2010

Bananasandwich

BAAAH I have a lot of shi-.. I mean, PROJECTS in school atm., and updating my blog is not in my top 5 list of things I need to do so here is a summary of things I haven't updated about:
  • -My comic (posted the sketches in a previous entry) is done! I'm not 100% happy with it, but, meeeh.. don't feel like putting more effort in it.
  • -One of my external teachers has giving me a list of thing to do and what not to do this mouth! A real challenge, but it's fun! Also, it have already given a positive effect~ Here is my list: Don't draw chibis or guys, draw at least one hour/day, draw stuff and environments, look at some art history for inspiration, test different materials and save EVERYTHING with a date on it. If I'm not to embarrassed of the shit I have made I'll upload some more (the girl to the right is a part of this project) here latorz!
  • -I'm supposed to have a project in the end of my school year that is to last 15 weeks!! Hopfully I'll be in Stockholm during the time at some kind of office/company that is related to my project.
  • -IT'S FUCKING COLD AND I DON'T GET PEOPLE WHO DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS ALREADY!!
  • -I now have Illustrator CS5, and by that I hope that I'll start work more in Illustrator again.
Hum.. I think that's all for now. If you have any ideas of things I should practise drawing, don't be afraid to send me a comment down below or by mail [mar.lene@live.se], don't forget to name it Bananasandwich~

No comments:

Post a Comment