Sunday, November 28, 2010

STHLM

I was in Stockholm this weekend for the first time in 3 months and it feels kind of strange.. And it feels strange that it feels strange @____@
Anyway, one good thing about visiting STHLM is that I now have some new materials!
- My all time favourite ink pencils; o.o5mm from Pigma
- Some new line art pencils from Staedtler (o.3mm), hopefully I'll have use for them.. If not it's fun and good to try something new!
- A4 paper with glue on the back! So now I can print and draw directly on them to get stickers^^ I have been looking for them for about.. 1-2 years and all I have found was small ones, like those you put to label food, books etc., and I'm really happy that I finnally found such big sheets~

Also, the reason why me and my classmates went to STHLM was to visit Perfect Fools and Great Works!

No comments:

Post a Comment