Monday, November 1, 2010

Detaljer & Alpha

Today was a goood day- I both got my Alpha Brush Markes and a book, Detaljer i hemmet (Details at home)!!

The reason why it took me so long to get my new markes was because the first time I got them they were dry.. So, I complained and they said that I, of cours, would get new ones for free. The thing was they they had sent me the last ones and bla bla bla so I had to wait some weeks extra. Anyway, I NOW HAVE THEM IN MY POSSESSION AND I LIKE THEM!! I made a fast little test picture to see that they were working okay this time, and so far so good~

And so to the book.. Well, it is fantastic! I love it, love it, LOVE IT! I'm a big sucker for details and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

The photos are really good and fills the whole book, there are only a few sentences/words in the whole book, and it's both in Swe/Eng! It's really worth the money and I highly recommend it to all of you who love details!

No comments:

Post a Comment