Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Enjoy

I'm at school now.. working on my stuff for Hyper Island (LoL I feel like a traitor!).. it's going quite well.. buuut.. now I'm taking a break!

Since I have nothing cool I've made recently to share with you guys I'll recommend some blogs and Tumbler accounts! I have thought about it several times before, but somehow I never did it.. DERP. As you might find out, most of them are Swedish and not all of them are related to artsy fartsy stufff.. ENJOY!

1. Underbara Clara
OMG, I just love her style and attitude! A really cool chick with a fancy taste for decorating~

2. Bokkei
Another really azum chick! I just love everything she does.. She can work magic (and make me super jealous) with those markers and make some other really cool paintings.

3. Zappa Blamma
This blog is one of the funniest I know!! I love his style, it's really cool that he can make so much with so little.

4. My Rolling Star
Another very talented person, especially when it comes to line art and markers~

5. Shitxfaced
Seriously, this blog is fuckt up.

6. Kippery
One of my favourite artist at deviantART as well, but these days I prefer her Tumbler. It's cool to see her drawings, but I especially enjoy to see were she gets her inspiration from- SO many lovely pictures..!

I follow some more as well, but for now this is my top six!

No comments:

Post a Comment