Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mac + Scanner = Fail

My scanner doesn't work with my new computer so that's why the pictures are so shitty!

Okay, so.. this is like the only decent new thing I have drawn lately! Nothing speciall about it at all, but it felt great doing something new.. Hopefully I'll give it some more colour but if I know myself right I won't bother it any more

"WTF is this shit u n00b?" you may wonder now, but this is going to be something BIG and AZUM! Yes, really!! In fact, it's the first prototype for my exam project. I'll write more about it when I have more to write About, but in short terms: I'll gather a lot of creative ppl related to my school and make a deck of cards/a gallery in pocket size~

This is the start of something big and azum as well! I'll try and apply for Hyper Island this year again!! I got in last year but I choose Broby Grafiska (the school I'm am at atm.) instead, but this year all all my focus is on Hyper Island. It would be so azum to go there so I hope to make something really good! Wish me luck ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment