Friday, March 4, 2011

Undescribable love

I.. I just have to say this!..!

I LOVE ONE PIECE AND EIICHIRO ODA


So, why this declaration of love? Well.. I'm not sure for how long I have read the manga One Piece, maybe five years? A shitlong time anyway! But STILL it itches in my fingers when I get a brand new manga in my hands, I STILL visit the stores website regulary to see when the next manga comes out, I STILL laugh like an idiot at the stupid and silly jokes in it, I can STILL spend hours looking through the books for details and azum character designs etc. etc.!!
Damn, if I had that power with my drawings I could die happy. Just think about it! It's all made up, but still there is such a strong relation to both the art, characters and story! It just dazzles my mind..

2 comments:

  1. Eeey, är det du som designat Mediagymnasiets skolkalender 10/11? För det är väl en bit av den som är din profilbild?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japp, det är jag som har gjort den! Går du på MG nu? Jag gjorde den förra året innan jag tog studenten. Om du kollar noga så står det Bloody Rainbow på killens sko ^u^

    ReplyDelete