Saturday, December 29, 2012

Attitude

I've noticed that my attitude towards drawing effect it a lot. In the end of November I thought that my drawings was so boring. The reason was of course Bali since I didn't want to spend a lot of time on a drawing while I was there. But the thing is that I had a lot of time drawing, but there was such a big heavy feeling of "I don't want to".
Now in December I told myself that I should make fun, personal and colourful drawings. I've used this sort of attitude before and it works surprisingly well. The drawings in December might be my favourite ones, mostly 'cus I've had fun doing them. I don't think I've spent more time on them, but there's more of 'me' in them which make them easier to make.

Here are some of those kind of pictures since before





No comments:

Post a Comment