Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Back to School

I'm so bored not having anything to do while I'm looking for work/internship so I've applied for two courses. Hopefully this will improve my chances getting a job and help me figure out what my goals are.

The first one is Animation, a basic course in high school level. Even tho I went Motion Graphic Design at Hyper Island, I've actually never had a real class in HOW to animate. I think this might be a good foundation for me, and a great opportunity to play around and add things to my portfolio.

The second one is Concept Art. I got a recommendation from Oscar saying it would be really good for me, that there's pretty good job opportunities within the field. I've never had a education in art ether, really, just basic stuff in school. So this might be really fun and challenging + good for work hunting!

If I got it right, both of the classes are "distant" ones, meaning I'll be working from home, not needing to attend the school.
I really really hope to get in to both of these! It's always fun to learn and it was a long time ago I challenged myself in creating something. Wish me good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment