Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Society6

Still looking for Christmas gifts, or maybe something to put on your own wall? Visit my new Society6 page!
 I started playing around with this one-two days ago so I'm still a n00b, but I've managed to upload some drawings that is now available for sale. Preparing some other drawings so they'll be ready for print, keep your eyes open.
If you're an experienced member I would love to hear what you think about the site! If you have some suggestions or other comments, I would like to hear that as well of course

 My user name is BloodyRainbow, easy to remember!

I'm really eager to use this and browsing around, I've already seen some illustrations I've bumped into before and if I had money I would probably go crazy bananas buying stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment