Sunday, December 1, 2013

1. Berätta om din stil

Today is the first day of Emily Dahls Christmas Calendar! The theme for the whole thing is FASHION, so there will be a lot of talk about clothes and personal thoughts.

1. Describe your style
For me it's often all or noting. One day I can wear a yellow zip-hood, purple jacket, dragon t-shirt, brown pants, yellow Vans with socks in different colours. The next I'm wearing a black sweater with gray jeans and white converse.

I love colours but I appreciate when clothes are simple in a stylish, not boring way. Something  I always do is to wear clothes that I'm comfortable in. They should fit good and/or be me. A friend once told me 'Your colourful, but not in a way that hurts the eyes' and I think that's quite true.

At the moment I'm looking for a 'little black' dress + a sparkling one, I think that summarize it quite good.

PS. If anyone is confused, I am Swedish but I've always written my blog in English- so I'll keep doing that even tho the calendar is in Swedish

No comments:

Post a Comment