Thursday, December 12, 2013

10. Berätta om någonting som du tycker är alldeles särskilt vackert

10. Tell us about something you think is extra ordinary beautiful

I have a big love for nature. I love just walking around, see what's around me and let myself be impressed by the things I don't fully understand and the free will of plants and animals. Last year after living in Paris and London for 4 months, one of the first things I did when I returned home was to go and lay down in the forest, among blueberry springs under the trees.

It's hard for me to put it in words, but; Nature is everything for me. It's life, beauty, power, death. It gives me a feeling of how small I am but also that everything is possible. Without nature we're nothing.

My brother and his girlfriend at Hölik, Hälsingland this summer


This is nr. 10 of the Christmas Calendar made by Emily Dhal

No comments:

Post a Comment