Friday, June 17, 2011

Chainsaw

I really like this dude, so I decided to do him digital as well!! OuO
I haven't drawn in a while, neither digital or traditional, and personally I think it shows - nooot so good.. But hopefully I'll start drawing more now that I have no school and too much free time.

I didn't think about scanning the first sketches but here is a little guide to how this picture was made:At first I did a traditional drawing and then scanned, enlarged, printed, changed and traced it on sticker paper (therefore the low quality). After that I scanned it again and drew new line art in Photoshop (I wanted to do it in Illustator, but it bitched..) and put some base colour to it. I might not use the shades later, but I wanted to try and use it since it was a too long time ago I used my lovely tablet~

No comments:

Post a Comment