Saturday, June 25, 2011

SPX 11

A while ago I was at Stockholm SPX (a comic convention) helping Kartago. While I was there I took the opportunity to buy two nice books (witch I honestly haven't read yet..) even tho I couldn't reaaally afford it~

The first one is by Mattias Adolfsson and it's sooo azuuum!! I love his style and OMG ALL THE DETAILS! @____@ Look him up- NOW!!


The other book I bought was THIS ONE:


I.. I just had to buy it.. I mean, come on..! Zombies!! Also, if you bought the book you would get a picture of yourself as a zombie, drawn by Jimmy Wallin~ I really really like it and hope to find a nice place for it on my wall.. OuO


He asked if he cold take a picture for his blog and, well, sure he could! Hahaha I didn't think about looking it up until now..
Yes. I do look like a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment