Thursday, June 30, 2011

Enjoy #2

It's super nice here in Sweden right now, so I'm outside hanging with friends every time I get a chance! And soon me and my brother will visit our relatives. What I want to say with this is that I haven't done anything worth showing in a while and it'll take some more time before that happens..
And as I did last time I wrote something like this, I'll recommend some other cool sites for you~

1. David M. Busán
I found this dude just a couple of days ago, but I really like his style

2. Fishbones
A comic that I'm following eagerly! I like the style and think that it's well done

3. Little Love Monster
Wonderful (and fun!) drawings and comics

4. Rithuset
I want to work with these guys. They are azum. Megasuperazum.

5. Highlights
A nice recommendation for you who live in Sweden

6. Mr. Buffalo
SUPER NICE STUFF!! Love his stuff, especially the short animations

That's it for now! I hope that you all have a nice time and hopefully I have some cool stuff to share with you soon~

Yes, I tried to make a photo look cool. No, I didn't succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment