Monday, June 13, 2011

Lots of shit!

A lot of shit has been going on lately so, here, have some pictures!

I have made some new bags

I have got my old room back, so this is how my workspace looks like now!

I have started a new little project, to draw all my Facebook friends as chibis~

Me and my class has now graduated from Broby Grafiska, Cross Media Creator

While in Sunne for our graduation, we had a lot of fun with friends! It was a couple of crazy, fun and inspiring days!


My internet went down, so I made thisss

Stickers


I made this picture just hours before my internet went down..

Things I like!


And, to finnish it all of, I'll tell you the biggest news HERE and NOW:
I GOT IN TO HYPER ISLAND!!
I'll be studying Motion Graphics with this lovely lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment