Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bare Bones

So.. School kicked of with a big BANG! Matt Lambert joined us for a day and a half and brought his Bare Bones project with him. So, what is Bare Bones..?

"Bare Bones is an self-effacing exercise in free press and publishing.
Funded by it's contributors, Bare Bones is supported by emerging
and established artists, photographers, film makers, writers
and illustrators."

Read more about it here.

We were put together in pairs of two and was given the task to create a black and white, one minute film that was personal and experimental.
I'm not too happy with my work, but I'll try to keep this in mind- to make 1-2days project with no pressure on it more then to experiment and whatever goals I put up myself.
I don't have the video on my computer or uploaded, but me and my working partner filmed two of our classmates and then added some 2D-animation on top of it. 


It felt nice doing something with live action and GOD DAMN I HAVE TO GET MYSELF A NICE CAMERA!! And learn how to use one..

No comments:

Post a Comment