Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Secrets..?

It's irritating not being able to share and blog about what I'm doing right now.. I'm doing a lot of things at the moment but some stuff is confidential and others I just can't put in show or words. But in six days I'll reveal some stuff! I could do it now, but I think it's funnier the more I have to show~

So, in lack of anything to show and/or tell I'll give you a recommendation! I don't think I have talked about this site before, but if I have its worth mentioning again! I absolutely love it + I look for updates on it every day. Fuck Yeah Illustrative Art posts beautiful pictures in all kinds of styles, I find it super fun to get so much variation and high quality work in one place!

And since I'm so boring, I'll give you something fun to look at!
 I made this picture of a friends OC about five years ago, nice to see that I've made some improvements..!

No comments:

Post a Comment