Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nothing

So, eeeh.. London haven't called me yet so.. Yeah.. No news..
But while I'm waiting to have something to tell, here's a list! Yes, a list with stuff about myself. I thought that it may be a bit interesting since this blog isn't so much about me, but more about my work.
Anyway, read it or skip it!


1) WHAT DID YOU DO TEN YEARS AGO?
I was ten years old and in school, doing fun stuff with no meaning (as children should to) and using a lot of colourful pens.

2) WHAT DID YOU DO LAST YEAR?

I was doing pretty much the same thing, but in Sunne instead of Stockholm. Looking for internship, going to school and hanging out with people from school.
Also- trying to make cool shit!

3) FIVE SNACKS THAT YOU LIKE?

From what I've heard from the international students, we have a LOT of sweets here in Sweden.. Since you probably won't know any of them it's not worth naming them! But I do like chocolate and sour snacks + I'm not that into chips~

4) FIVE SONGS YOU KNOW THE WHOLE LYRICS TO:

Eeeh.. I'm not sure if I would know them without music, but it would probably be something by Mest, Avenged Sevenfold and some Swedish songs.

5) FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU BECAME A MULTIMILLIONAIRE:
Buy a LOT of cool things that would make drawing even more fun, travel, buy a sweeeeet apartment, make others happy and eat good food all the time..!

6) FIVE BAD HABITS:
I'm pretty bad at cleaning-stuff- like doing the dishes etc., I often push things forward so that I in the end have a lot more shit I need to do, I think to much about simple stuff, I give my work to much bad critique and I often don't eat breakfast.

7) FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE TO DO:
When I choose to be alone and do things like drawing or reading, take long walks, make others happy with little effort (give them a fast drawing, say something silly etc.), make pastry and cuddle!!

8) FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR, OR BUY:
Wow.. There's a lot of things I can't see myself wearing, but probably would if it's fun enough! Like an "Hawaii-outfit", a dress made of meat, morph-suit, a dress with long sleeves and nothing else but body paint..!

9) FIVE FAVOURITE TOYS:
My pens, tablet, computer, bike and disposable camera(s).

I took this from Bokkei, so there's no problem to use this list yourself~

No comments:

Post a Comment