Sunday, January 15, 2012

Webshop

One of the things I'll start try to do this year is selling my pictures. I'm actually not sure if I have ever sold a picture, so it would be good practice + the pictures I keep myself most often ends up in a folder or a pile somewhere in my room.. I think I'll open some kind of a webshop, but I have no idea of how that works and what it'll cost me. The idea is to upload all high-quality work (digital & traditional drawings, bags, T-shirts etc.) that's just made for fun- that is no work made by order will be for sale there.
Does anyone have experience in this and can help me out? Please send me a e-mail if you know something~

Random sketch of my friend, he's one of those who have encouraged me the most to start making money from the stuff I make so I thought it was fitting~
He's also the one with the most Bloody Rainbow t-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment