Saturday, January 14, 2012

Make people smile!

There is not a lot of stuff going on right now that I feel necessary to blog about. I guess the biggest news is that we have started a new module at Hyper Island where we have real clients with really exciting and fun stuff for us to help with. I'm not sure of how much I can say about the task me and my group of four others have been handed, but yesterday we were out on a trip together looking for inspiration and real life situations related to what we're going to do. We plan to have a lot of fun with a lot of brainstorming and use our creativity to the MAX!! The reason for that is that our client has a.) super duper mega high expectations on us (not joking, so fucking scary but azum) b.) it's our last module at Hyper Island together and c.) what the client wants is super clear: make people happy!
We've also gotten a secound procejt in this module, to work on a project made up by ourselfs. We're going to find write an assignement with a time scedual and bla bla bla all that. I'm not sure what I'll do, but I think I'll do something illustration related. It feels a bit.. dull.. compared to what some other classmates are going to to- music videos for cool Swedish artists for example. But it feels like a good thing for me to do illustrations.. I hope that it will make me more comfortable/secure in my style and what I can create and later use that for other tasks.

This is a preview of a personal project I'm working on, I'll reveal what it is in the beginning of next month

No comments:

Post a Comment