Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Right Now

Right now my life is boxes and internship.

During the days I'm at House of Radon, drawing endless cell animation and getting these type of scars again. I like being at Radon, everyone is nice, the food is awesome and I like absorbing and watching what everybody around me are doing. Yesterday I found out that I'm allowed to be there for one more month, YAY!!

When I get home I'm surrounded by boxes.. This Monday I moved to a new apartment and it feels like there is a war- and I'm the one loosing. Today when I got home I was got so angry at all the boxes that I just tore them open, filled closets with stuff, moving things from one box to another in order to get rid of some boxes!

Since February id such a boring month, I'm thinking of combining it with Marsh, so be patient if you're waiting for the Daily Picture project to be updated! I'm getting there, box by box, frame by frame..


No comments:

Post a Comment