Thursday, February 28, 2013

Uttryck! 2013

I think I've mentioned it before, but I'm taking part as an illustrator in this magazine called Uttryck. It's a bunch of students at KTH in Stockholm publishing it as a school project. It's sort of a tradition to make this magazine, but this year they have made some changes, and personally I think they have make this project much more interesting for the public.
My task in this project is to make one illustration each for two articles and one for the first page/index. My first thought? Crap.
I have until the 15th of March to finish all this and I still haven't got the articles or info about the index! Honestly, I said to myself before I got to know what I was supposed to to that I wouldn't try to make something New and Super Fabulous for this project and now I'm glad for that. I won't have time to put that much effort into something. I'll go safe and come out alive, not like some kind of hero or role model.


Read more about the project here and wish me good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment