Thursday, August 16, 2012

Flashback

Talking about patchwork, some of you may remember the previous ones I've made? I've actually made 3 others!! The first one I made was in school, maybe in 8th grade? I still use it as a bedspread, but it's not so exiting so I won't give you pictures of that!

The second one I made for my first boyfriend on his birthday, he was (and probably still is) a big game nerd. His favourite colour is green so I though this was a perfect gift for him.


This other one my friend Ida, who's also a big fan of games, ordered from me! it was sort of a hell making the pattern right, but in the and I was really happy with it and I still am.


If you want to make one yourself and knows Swedish/understands the pictures, Anna has made an easy guide of how to make patchworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment